Smith’s Poly-SEAL is a single component, fast drying, waterborne polyurethane polymer fused with a cross-linking acrylic which achieves a tenacious bond to approved substrates, with very good resilience, longevity, U.V. stability and wear.
Smith’s Poly-SEAL may be used as a primer for interior and exterior direct-to-concrete applications prior to Smith’s Poly-WB topcoat, as a seal coat to lock down Vinyl Chip prior for residential garage floor systems, finish for Terrazzo as a replacement for traditional floor wax in addition to a standalone architectural and decorative concrete sealer for concrete overlays, Stucco, pavers and more.
Smith’s Poly-SEAL is available as a standard / semi-gloss finish or an optional low sheen finish. Solid colors can be achieved by adding Smith’s WSC Waterborne Solid Color Packs (sold separately).
- Traditional Decorative Concrete Sealer (2 coats)
- Sealer for rockscapes, carved concrete, faux stone, etc. (Low Sheen)
- Terrazzo Sealer**
- Seal Coat prior to:
*Semi-gloss version only. **Once any existing wax / floor finish has been thoroughly removed. ***Smith’s Poly-SEAL is NOT compatible with Smith’s CRU’86, Smith’s MCU-60, Smith’s Hi-Wear 90S, or Smith’s Poly 2K-90.
- Does not enhance colors – No “Wet Look”
- Fast Drying
- Tenacious Bond
- Low Odor & Low VOC’s
- Infinite inter-coat adhesion
- U.V. Stable – Non-yellowing
- Good Blush Resistance
- Water Submersible once fully cured
- Resists to Hot Tire Pickup (Residential Traffic only)