Smith Color Floor Stain
A decorative stain for concrete surfaces. Smith's Color Floor is water submersible, alkali, weather, and UV light resistant. These stains require a top coat and are compatible with solvent-based, water-based, single and two component products, including but not limited to urethanes, acrylics and epoxy sealers.
WARNING: Smith's Color Floor is not compatible with Methyl Methacrylate or penetrating (e.g. sodium silicate) sealers.
- Compatible with neutralized acid-based stains
- Compatible with overlays, as topical stain and as integral color
- May be applied over a previously sealed surface
- Low odor
- Fast air dry
- Overnight deliverable - no Red label
- Low VOC
- Interior and Exterior application
Recommended Use: User-friendly stain for cured concrete slabs (28 days) and other porous substrates. May be applied over sealed surfaces
Package Size - 4 oz Total Yield - 20 ounces Coverage Rate - 35-50 sq ft
Package Size - 1 quart Total Yield - 1.25 gallons Coverage Rate - 250-400 sq ft
Package Size - 1 gallon Total Yield - 5 gallons Coverage Rate - 1000-1600 sq ft