Includes: Soft Sanding Pad, Dampening Ring, Microfilter Dust Canister, Vacuum Hose Adapter, Sanding Disc, and Carrying Bag
The Bosch ROS20VSC 5 In. Random Orbit Sander/Polisher delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish, so woodworkers and finish carpenters can sand quickly and to exacting standards. It is designed to eliminate swirl marks on the workpiece, thanks to an integral pad dampening braking system. Bosch’s hook-and-loop disc attachment ensure firm grip of the disc during use. Additionally, the microcellular backing pad is pliable to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. With a comfortable soft-grip top and body design, this tool has variable-speed control from between 7,500 and 12,000 OPM to match the speed to the task. It also includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
- Integral pad dampening brake system helps prevent swirl marks
- Bosch’s hook-and-loop disc attachment delivers secure fit
- Microcellular backing pad for smooth, fine finishes
- Variable-speed control to match speed to workpiece and task
- Adjustable from between 7,500 and 12,000 OPM
- Optimal on-board system for filtering fine dust
- Soft-grip top and body
- Low-vibration operation
- Sanding disc, vacuum hose adapter and carrying bag
- Hook-Tight™ hook-and-loop disc attachment includes over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure firm grip of disc, up to twice the standard number of hooks
About Our Products:
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them. We do not break up combo kits to sell the component. We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen.
BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the manufacturer ONLY
Come in their original packaging (NIB)
Are warranted through the manufacturer