Includes: GWS10-45E 4-1/2 In. Ergonomic Angle Grinder, Auxiliary Handle, Wheel Guard, Flange Kit, & Spanner Wrench
This 4-1/2 In. ergonomic angle grinder features a narrow grip zone for all-day comfort and control, combined with a powerful 10-amp motor. The Bosch GWS10-45E angle grinder delivers results, producing up to 11,000 no-load rpm for maximum productivity in grinding and cutting applications. The tool weighs 4.4 Lbs. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings, double-sealed bearings and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. For added convenience, it has an auxiliary handle, a lock-on slide switch and an adjustable tool-free guard with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles.
- Ergonomic, powerful grinder design – engineered with a narrow grip zone and light weight but with considerable power
- Lock-on/off slide switch – provides convenience for extended-use applications
- Ultra compact powerful motor – professional 10-amp motor delivers up to 11,000 no-load rpm
- Auxiliary handle – provides improved user control during grinding and cutting applications
- Epoxy-coated field windings – extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetrating the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Double-sealed gear housing – features a sealing plate in addition to sealed bearings to reduce dust penetration into the gear housing
- Directed air flow – diverts dust from vital components for durability
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Service Minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
About Our Products:
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them. We do not break up combo kits to sell the component. We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen.
BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the manufacturer ONLY
Come in their original packaging (NIB)
Are warranted through the manufacturer