Included: VAC090AH 9-Gallon Dust Extractor, HEPA Flat Filter, Fleece Filter Bag, 9.85 Ft. Vacuum Hose, Bend Nozzle, Power Tool Adapter Nozzle
The Bosch VAC090AH 9-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter provides a complete package that is designed to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust extractor delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable 97 In. static water lift (maximum). The automatic on-board filter-cleaning system activates every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power. The included HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger. The included fleece filter bag helps to protect the filter and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris. The dust extractor also has power tool activation that allows the tool to activate the vac and a Power Broker dial to match the suction force to application.
- Automatic filter cleaning – cleans filter every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power
- HEPA filter – captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns or larger
- Bosch PRO+GUARD™ – is an end-to-end dust system that helps users move toward - - OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Strong airflow and suction power – delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable maximum 97 In. static water lift
- Power tool activation – allows power tool's switch to turn vacuum on and off
- Power Broker dial – for allocating power between vacuum and connected power tool
- Fleece filter bag – helps protect the filter from abrasive materials and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris
- Wet vacuuming water-level sensor – automatically shuts down vacuum when water reaches maximum height to protect motor
- Lightweight and portable – for easier lifting and transportation
- Hose wrap – keeps vacuum hose secure and out of the way during storage or transportation
- Cord wrap – for convenient cord storage
- On-board storage of attachments – convenient storage for easy access to optional wands or nozzles
- Rugged construction and polypropylene tank – extended-life and rust free
- Durable wheels and locking caster – built to withstand the demands of a jobsite
- L-Boxx integration – instantly creates a mobile workstation
About Our Products:
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them. We do not break up combo kits to sell the component. We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen.
BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the manufacturer ONLY
Come in their original packaging (NIB)
Are warranted through the manufacturer