What is Metallic Epoxy Floor Coating?
Homeowners and businesses in Dayton, Ohio, who are looking for durable and beautiful flooring, are turning to metallic epoxy floor coatings. They hold up well in high-traffic indoor areas and resist moisture (with a moisture barrier) and staining. They also can handle impact well in high-traffic indoor areas when a high-traffic urethane topcoat is used- all while looking beautiful and unique.
Metallic epoxy floor coating offered by Epoxy Hub comes in a multi-layered coating that uses a metallic additive to create unique coloring and design. The metallic powder that is added to a clear epoxy creates a one-of-a-kind effect that mimics the look of marble or 3D surfaces. Because of the way the pigment interacts with the epoxy, each floor is exotic and cannot be recreated.
Uses and Application of Metallic Epoxy Floor Coating
Because Metallic epoxy floor coatings from Epoxy Hub combine the best of both durability and beauty, they are in high demand in areas where you see high traffic or areas used to welcome or showcase businesses or products.
- Lobbies and showrooms: Hotel lobbies, office and apartment lobbies and retail showrooms can benefit from metallic epoxy floor coating. The high-end look appeals to customers, the floors hold up well to traffic, and they are easy to care for.
- Schools and Universities These areas have very heavy foot traffic that can be hard on floors. Metallic epoxy flooring can withstand dirt and wear and remain looking great.
- Basements Metallic epoxy floor coating can make basements welcoming and gorgeous. Even if your basement is unfinished, metallic epoxy floors can resist water, making it perfect for laundry rooms, bathrooms, or moist basements.
- Garages Garages aren't just for parking the car anymore! Metallic epoxy floor coating can turn your garage into a beautiful man cave or showroom. And if you choose to work on cars, it's good to know that metallic epoxy floors can withstand staining from gas and oil.
Tips for Taking Care of Metallic Epoxy Floor Coating
Your metallic epoxy floor can remain beautiful for a long time with just a few simple steps. Since these floors are so durable, basic maintenance is all that is needed.
- Sweep or dust regularly to keep the maximum shine.
- Damp mop every week or two or after heavy use to get the dirt and grime off of the floor and prevent sticking.
- Try to clean up spills as soon as possible. This is particularly important if the spill is chemical-based, like fuels or solvents.
Does Metallic Floor Coating Come in Only One Color?
No way! Epoxy Hub offers 28 different colors. Our staff can help you choose the best colors for your application. With all these color choices and combinations, your only problem may be finding which is perfect for you. That is why we offer specialized treatment for each of our customers. It is our goal for you to be satisfied with our products and your experience with us.
Metallic Epoxy Coating in Dayton, OH
Metallic Epoxy Floor Coating has become more and more popular because of its durability and beauty. Suitable for areas with high visibility or traffic and durable enough to last for years with very little maintenance. It is available in a multitude of color choices, and every metallic epoxy floor is unique and one-of-a-kind. If you would like to learn more about metallic epoxy floor coating in Dayton, OH,contact us today!